Thursday, June 2, 2016

Why I Needed An Estate Planning Attorney

Last summer, I experienced a real shock when my relatively young father passed away very unexpectedly. Suffering no known health problems it better to have Austin estate planning, his death came as a complete surprise to everyone. Not only did this event produce great sadness, it also jolted me into a more acute awareness of my own mortality and the need to ensure that my own young family's affairs were in order.

I immediately began searching for the right estate planning attorney to help us prepare the documents necessary for me to achieve peace of mind. Once my husband and I started working with our lawyer, we felt much better in knowing that we had provided for our children's well-being in the event we were no longer physically present in their lives. To me, that is invaluable.

No comments:

Post a Comment